How To Use a Hydraulic Swage Tool
Materials From Hammersmith
- Hydraulic Swager
- 3.2mm 1 x 19 wire cable rope
Level Of Difficulty:
Learn how to use a Hydraulic Swager to crimp the end of stainless wire cable balustrade fittings.
- Turn the dial on the side of the Swager Tool to 'On'
- Put the wire inside the end of the fitting
- Line up the fitting in the jaws and bring jaws gently together until it grips
- Crimp Swager tool firmly and continue to crimp until firm (approx. 5 crimps)
- Release jaws and remove wire with attached crimped fitting
NOTE: You only need to crimp once on the fitting for a strong and neat finish.
You May Also Like
Want To Receive More Advice?
Follow us to receive the latest updates